Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Wednesday, June 18, 2008


At night I miss you most of all
When darkness begins to fall,
It's then I reach into my heart
You are there never to depart.

Loving words you have said to me
Remains etched in my memory,
You vow your love so very true
Showing it in all things you do.

I need you in my life every day
To help me along a lonely way,
I must hear love words you say
Or my world will taint to gray.

In my dreams you are with me
In reality you are never to be,
Our deep love is pure and strong
Why then is it so very wrong.

As time passes on without you
My love will still remain true,
I pray for a day we will be free
To share eternal love in reality


SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails