Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Broken Heart





Looking back,

I should have seen

the end rushing forward.

Blinded by rosy hues

coming from a Childs heart,

I did not see,

You walking away.


I believed words

given to pacify, as fact.

Excuses, accepted with a smile.

Living in my dream

watching the nightmare begin.


The sound crushing my spirit.

Slamming my soul to the floor,

soundlessly ripping my love

from my arms.


tears raining from red-rimmed eyes

I question my part in this separation.

Could I, should I, did I?

The answer comes slowly...


Nothing withheld.

And in return

Was shattered into pieces

by the hand

that held my heart.


or the tears that fall on your pillow at night and drench your soul ...

but I will. Soon.


that causes you to mistrust because you never want to be that hurt again ...

but I will...Soon.


and I thought it would be forever ...

but forever came too soon ...

and you walked away ...

and when you did...

I felt like my soul walked with you ...

but I will get it back... Soon.


one that I know now ...

and a gift I shall reclaim ...

for life is far too beautiful ...

far too swift ...

for me to dwell on what shall never be...

I must dwell on what is... Soon.


or how fast I run ...

some people say I shall never forget you ...

but I promise you I will remember ...

all of the beautiful times ...

and then when the pain seems to encompass my heart...

I will force myself to remember the day we said "Good-bye"...

I will remember how much it hurt ...

and that will give me the strength to face another day and to go on with my life ...

and I will ... Soon.


my part on the stage of life ...

and although you were a part of a scene in my life ...

you will not become the total play...

I won't let you ...

for I will go on ... and Soon.


well, most of that loss now belongs to you.

And that is sad.

for you will never find someone who will love you like I did ...

you will miss so many wondrous times ...

so many memories we could have made ...

but I will still make cherished memories ... and Soon.


I will go on ...

and I will be happy once more ...

and my soul will sing and my spirit will dance once more ...

for love has not left my heart ... but you will...



the mountains of pain in my life now will turn into rivers of blessings ...

and the stars will shine once again and I will rejoice...

I promise you that... Soon...
Broken HeartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails