Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Unspoken Honesty






I saw that glowing sun
Under which leaves fell
Your smile embraced me
My heart turned to you

Time is such a lovely thing
It brings joy
It brings pain
And we grow in between

In the crossroad we gazed
Just a while but I had your hands in mine
But there were words
The unspoken beauty

We met and said goodbye
You are so far, I realized
Don’t cry or sorry,
I feel blessed that you were here

Time is such a dear thing, don't you think?
It brings strangers close, you and me
Up to this distance
heartbeat can't cheat

I thank you for the warmth
I need it for tomorrow's winter
Though you won't be here to hear me say
The unspoken honesty
The Unspoken HonestySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails