Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Soul is Crying..



Ticking of the clock seconds elapsed
It tickles my heart reminds me of the past
Unknowingly tears fallen and aching my heart..

Breath away my soul do not cry
See the beauty of surroundings
Enjoy every minute of this universe
Every heartbreak there's always a try
Give your soul another chance to life,

One lost love thousands coming
Never deny the beauty of life
The madness happens it challenge us
Be brave crying soul be warrior of your own life..

All those tears and heartbreak gone when you know,
Crying soul do not hide and run
It's your own heart you can't run..
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails