Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Love You Sweetheart

My love for you runs deeper then the sea
No place on earth I'd rather be
In your arms is where I belong
My heart my desires passions so strong
To be with you my love sharing moments
Endless in time gentle calm as the ocean
Filled with mysteries and emotions
Captivating my every senses and notions
The treasures of love so genuine
Is what sweetheart in you I have found
I am your best friend lover all you need
For you I will be in all the love I feel
Your my dream come true
To weather the storm skies grey or blue
A piece of heaven on earth gifts
And treasures I will forever cherish
I love you Sweetheart
From the bottom of my heart
I Love You SweetheartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails