Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Monday, December 28, 2009

Fallen Angel

I was just another fallen angel
Wings drooped upon the floor
There's no beauty to them
They're worth nothing anymore

Places where the utmost beauty were
Now the holes of pain reside
There's no feelings left anymore
Nothing more to hide

How much longer until this stops
The pain, the hurt subsides
When can this stop feeling wrong
When can I stop dying inside

I have to pick myself up
To make this all go away
Patch up the holes in my wings
And learn how to fly again

I may not have the perfect wings
I've always wished for and adored
But I'll have to work with what I got
And show them, my life means more

I won't let myself fall anymore
Won't let them see me cry
I'll prove them wrong, I'll get back up
And teach these broken wings to fly.

Fallen AngelSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails