Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Monday, December 28, 2009

If I Could Go Back

If I could go back to my time

The innocence of my past

And I could hold it tight

The wonderful present would last


I'd cherish my every moment

Bring closer to my heart

And enjoy it to my fill

Where my happiness will never part


Laughing out my heart aloud

In the form of joy and fun

Will admire every action

Action and gestures I've done


Will treasure every ounce of life

That made me cry and smile

The efforts and pains I take

To walk an extra mile


Constructing my heartfull library

Where my feelings are expressed

That'll be my autobiography

Which I will never confess

If I Could Go BackSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails