Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Monday, December 28, 2009

Never Will I Forget

Last year when we had met
That's the day I never forget
The nights that we have shared
Made me learn you were rare

Very hard to beleive I met you
But it's the fact and it's true
It was love from my very end
Along with love came our passions

Helas! things took it's bend
Day by day my love was abandoned
I only survive to make you happy
But why do you make me feel crappy?

Wishing this link should go on
Although my trust for you has gone
Will I ever get over what you do?
Desperately wanting to make you true

Wretchedly I was dying that night
Yet i forgave you at your plight
Struggling with trying to forget
Because I love u the same as we met

Never Will I ForgetSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails