Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Never Taught Me !!

My eternal desire is to hold you
But it seems to me so hard to do
Is something wrong with my love?
I tried alot to reason it out

Every single day i made an effort
Yet i found myself lacking the force
Finally i lay on bed in pathetic pain
My love increases but nothing i gain

Am i holding you with me so tight?
Although i want to let it go every night
But when the hold of my feelings loosen
I am scared to find myself alone in the end

These feelings dominate me in unique way
Without them i'm a walking dead everyday
A grown-up who doesn't know to live on my own
Because you never taught me to live alone!

Never Taught Me !!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails