Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Forever Love


On the glorious day of valentine
My thoughts of you engulfed my mind?
The joy in my heart I can’t reveal
Especially to the ones I never hide

Tears rush down burning my cheeks
Opened my mouth but hard to speak
Taking a deep breathe to talk in vain
The tears of joy rushed down again

Wanting to embrace the death this second
In order to fly my soul towards your end
Trembling in fear when appear in front of you
Chased away the nightmares I get in blues

Every “I love u” uttered by you
Is the lovely garland you put me through
My Rabba above is watching all these
That my love for You is forever True



Forever LoveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails