Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

That's Her .......


I am pretty, no one to blame
Little frightened, but remain unnamed
Don't sadden me, I'll cry at night
I live in distance, out of all sight

I am not psychic, who slits her wrist
I like mystery, where I don't exist
I am very shy, but I'm well-tamed
Won't ignore you, won't bring you shame

I'm full of fake with a plastic smile
I'm out of reach beyond thousand miles
I'm poured with emotions, always in pain
My sky is dark, ready to rain

My tears flow down like tsunami flood
Not tears of water, but tears of blood
I'm loved to be hated, no one loves me
I'm weak inside, but strong for thee!

That's Her .......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails