Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Forever Wish


You are my star who will stop my cry
There's only you who will dry my eyes
I strive my best to fullfill your needs
All you have to do is tell me please

To see you far is a terrible sight
Wanting to bring you near and hold you tight
I'll do anything to make you proud
Will shriek my voice calling your name aloud

Will not let any sorrow to come nearby
Give me two wings to make me fly
Across this sky to be with you near
So that you can wipe all of my tears

Do not let me go even if i die
Appear before me when close my eyes
Sealed me with you by a gentle kiss
Lull me to sleep with this heavenly bliss
Forever WishSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails