Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Wonder


At the end of the day, I turned around
To see what I've been looking out for
It was a knock! knock on my heart door
Finally it will not open anymore

I passed all my life in groaning & moaning
But the fear in me kept threatening
Hiding my face from the tears I shed
For being so honest, it's only paining

I succeeded in creating a self-brand in me
It's the damsel in distress that nobody can be
My blood clotted, only emptiness inside
Forever, I should live in vain brutally

Every minute in my hour, every hour in my day
I wonder every second what you meant to say
Is it the deepest regret you feel inside?
Or is it the cowardice that kept you away?
I WonderSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails