Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nobody Knows


This pain is lurching in my heart
Deep down it's tearing me apart
Only my keyboard knows i'm crying
Cant look straight since my eyes are lying

There's fire burning inside me
Ashes of sorrows is messed up dirtily
Nobody knows I'm cut & bruised
Even if my words come out fluently

Why do I feel so cold & lonely
It forms a void within obviously
This void comes from the missing parts
Which is broken & shattered wretchedly

Hidden feelings bagan to suffocate
Yearning to cry out blaming my fate
Dying more in controlling this yearn
Wanting to flush away this terrible state
Nobody KnowsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails