Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Love You

 
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjm6ZK1ikRsqRWo7nl1PLap2_NGi-wfofptET8-_Fv1Bn-dLPSwhbOhGycbXJY9qEVYfU_9RnRRWkwJI8-KI1QT7IZIkH5XrxIwn3Xwy-v8E4kK-DKTt42urOFOavWbp9op71yk24hHRABl/s1600/I_Love_You_by_xXBeastOfBloodXx.jpg
 
Every time I think about you,

Every single word you say,


Just makes me feel this way,



My heart longs every minute to say,


That I love you, each and everyday;


You stole my heart even though you didn't have to,



All you had to do was ask for it and


I would have gladly given it to you;


I'll love you till the very end;


I wish there was something I could do,


To prove that all these things I'm saying to you are true.
I Love YouSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails