Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Feelings


I met you not so long ago,
But you’ve already touched my heart,
With your smile, your touch and your loving presence,
It’s like I’ve been struck with cupids dart.

I fell in love with your amazing charm,
And your loving touch,
It’s like I already know we are meant to be,
It’s just I like you so, so much.

Every time I see you,
It make’s my heart skip a beat,
And every time I see you,
It make’s me feel complete.

I don’t know why I have these feelings,
Since I don't know you very well,
But when I’m with you i feel whole,
and like there’s something there,
But I guess only time will tell.

I hope you feel these things I feel,
Because I think together we’d be great,
But if you don’t Ill know,
It’s because I left telling you my feelings too late.

-- Amrit
FeelingsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails