Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lonely Heart


At night I breakdown and cry
and sometimes I don't even know why
my loneliness is driving me insane
so is my lonely heart the one to blame?

heart I'm calling on you
give me the strength to pull through
but still I must believe
there's another lonely heart out there
waiting for me waiting for me

I'm not sure which way to go
is it my heart that I should follow
heart I'm so unsure
and now I need you more than before

tell me I'm not the only
broken heart feeling lonely
I know everything heals in time
but can time heal this lonely heart of mine

heart I know your my only friend
and one day we'll find love again

-- Amrit
Lonely HeartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails