Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Monday, June 6, 2011

Love You....




Sometimes we argue, I don't know why. Then I sit and wonder, why do I cry?







I cry because I love you, I cry because I care, I cry because I feel we have a love so rare,




Sometimes I'm afraid I'll turn around and you won't be there.
I love you every minute, I love you every day,
I even love you when we argue, I love you when we play





Sometimes I've wondered do you love me too, then I look in your eyes and I know it's true.







So when I say something a little
crazy or I do something you don't feel is right,
Please, let's try to work it out so we won't fight.



Some people take relationships
for granted

it's sad to hear but true,




I don't want this to happen, not with you.
I want our relationship to be completely from the heart



So we both know, no matter what we go through we will never part...



-- Amrit
Love You....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails