Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Pure Intention

Wrong actions you feel from me
Intentions are pure but you dint see
Painful to bear these haunting doubts
Unfair you treat this easily

No where to run to hide oneself
Whether from one or from yourself
The wound so deep leaving the scar
Ego and pride that had been marred

Smashed out my brain if I should stay
Will it be wrong if I block your way?
Happiness forever is what I wish you
Even if I have to walk on fire through

Wanting to be the reason behind your smile
For that I'm ready to change my life-style
The hand that wipes your tears should be mine
I'll strive till end to make your life fine.
My Pure IntentionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails