Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Saturday, August 13, 2011

You Are So Special....


 A night could bring me joy when I am in your arms.
You makes my soul feel happy and your love run deep in my heart.,
Nothing could be more important for me but just being with you.
Your first kiss made complete trust on you.

Your every touch made me fall in love with you forever
Your every love words melt my heart with affection
 
You are my inspiration of life
Your qualities reflects on me in many ways.
 
Even when I close my eyes I dream about you and
they can hold truth inside my heart

you are so special to me and I wanted you to know
that my heart never forgets you...
 
-- Amrit
You Are So Special....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails