Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Rain Fall

 
Alone, sitting, watching the rain fall,
I give my self away
to the water,
to the flames of the drops,
forever.
The darkness creeps in,
my reality is shattered
and I fall,
I fall into the dark,
into the deep,
into an illusion.
My fate has changed,
my eyes can no longer see,
yet, I give myself away.
The rain hits me,
yet, it slices through my body,
for you see, I am no longer there.
I am falling into the dark,
my illision now becoming my reality,
my eyes see, yet my body doesn't feel,
and the rain keeps falling.

-- Amrit
The Rain FallSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Namrata said...

Lovely and imparting.. nice going Amrit.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails