Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Monday, November 14, 2011

You're in My Life



A hand to hold through old age.
A person to laugh with even though
The joke wasn't that funny

A smile shared during everyday life
Because you are there with me

The beauty 're our love show
Everytime you walk in the room.
A warm feeling in my heart

Because you show me that you care
Because you touched me
A trance like state

You make me feel so calm
A calm moment from the storm
of life.

Because it 's your voice i hear
Graced my ears with" I Love you.

What a wonderful  an lovely feeling
To Love an be loved

You're my reason to get up
Each morning
And a dream each night

These are but some of the feeling i have for you
And  for that I'am happy you are in my life.

-- Amrit
You're in My LifeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails