Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Still Love You


I told you
I will always love you
 
 
i dont know what to write,
but all i wana say
i am missing you today & everyday...
i know you too are
you are close to me
so close
but yet so far..
thinking of you,
 again & again
tears roll down my cheeks
i am missing you
 i wanted to touch you once again
 
but no
i will not return
this pain is mine
and forever i'll burn..
but still weeping inside silently
keeping away from this world
i want to say to wish you
the best in ur life...
i know
GOD has been so harsh to me..
he gave me you...
and then took u away...
no i dont complain even to you..
i just wanted to say
"I STILL LOVE YOU"
with all my heart with no regrets
Still Love YouSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails