Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Wife


My wife
Beauty and grace
A smile on my face
A hand to hold
A companion to grow old
A mix of laughter shouldered tears
We may age, but our love does not reflect the years
You gave me all in life I see as good
Made me dream of things I never thought I could
My pillar of strength deep in my soul
The one who made my life whole
Indescribable beauty inside and out
The love you reflect casts shade on my every doubt
The look in your eyes can make my heart skip
Ever since I meet you I have enjoyed this trip
So to you my love, I thank you so
I pray the end of my love you never know
My WifeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails