Get All These Posts In Your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Amrit

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

When I Came To You....



When I came to you , I had nothing .,
Then you offered me your heart , and i had everything .,
I could feel your soul within mine .,

.... My life had meaning ....
You became my only reason for being .,
You were my dawn in the morning .,
You were my single star on a clear night .,
You were the scent of roses in the garden .,
You made my life as fresh as the air after a spring rain .,.

.... You made me a life ....
Without you , i feel empty .,
My morning is without it's dawn .,
My night without it's star .,
My soul has no companion without your love .,

together we are everything
together we have meaning
together we are one ....

When I Came To You....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts with Thumbnails